Dental Clinic Villa, Warsaw
Even the lack of a single tooth, in particular in the frontal segment of the dental arch, is a significant problem. Implants provide an excellent solution to all these problems, as they:
- restore a consistently beautiful smile to the patient;
- enable the permanent restoration of missing teeth;
- provide the patient with full physical and mental comfort;
- provide an excellent aesthetic effect and natural appearance of the teeth;
- allow problems associated with traditional prosthetic restoration (removal of the prosthesis, tooth grinding) to be avoided.